Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sleep Over

This continues to be a month of firsts for Sarah, and us I guess. On Friday she had her first sleep over at a friends house. Apparently the girls, there were two other girls from daycare, didn't go to bed until midnight and then all got up shortly after 6:00 am. They all had a great time and we're very proud that she made it through the night. And it helped me that I could look out the patio window, down the street and see their house!

Then when she got home we headed into Fargo to go school clothes shopping. She is a shopping diva. Every rack there was something she loved, had to have, was cool or amazing. She ended up everything style of clothes, preppy, hippie, rocker, and classy. She even got herself a pair of crocs, her father and I both said we would never buy them, but she finally asked for them so we (well I) caved.

Take care,
Erin

No comments: