Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday

After the madness of the holidays and a week of the flu making the rounds in the house, it's nice to have a quiet day at home. Except Erin and I both have to work. I'm not complaining at all, since it's nice to be able to pay the bills, and the girls are happy to play with their holiday loot. Right now, they're enjoying 102 Dalmatians, and Grace is enjoying some kisses from Polly. I think Polly is enjoying some Fruity Cheerio residue on Grace's lips. After the movie, I told them they have to bathe, and I think after that we'll do some board games and reading. I'll post more pics as I take them.



We've gotten some comments on the dearth of blog posts, and we completely understand. We've been uploading most of our pics up to Facebook, but we'll try to get more here for people who aren't on Facebook.

No comments: