Monday, April 26, 2010

Poolside

This weekend we stayed overnight at the Ramada in Fargo. We'd been talking about taking the girls to a pool since they didn't get to go with us to Las Vegas, and swimming lessons have been over for a few weeks. We had such a great time. They have a nice big waterslide, and after a little prodding, we got the girls to go down. Then, we couldn't get them to stop! We made dozens of trips up and down Saturday night, just about until the pool closed, and we were back in by 8am Sunday morning. Everybody (except me, of course) took a nice nap on the way home.

I have this video and one that got really large. I will try to figure out how to pare it down and post it later.



The video is apparently working for some people, but not others. If the video doesn't work for you, let me know and I can email it. It's not too large.

No comments: