Saturday, June 19, 2010

Making Lemonade in Minot

For those of you who haven't heard, I'm working up in Minot for a bit. Being away from the family during the week is tough on everyone, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I'm getting a ton of hours (at least in theory, it rained buckets my first week here). I'll be able to see the family every weekend, either by coming home for stuff for Levi & Stephanie's wedding, meeting Erin & the girls in Devil's Lake, or having them up here. The Sleep Inn that I'm staying at has a waterpark with 3-2 story waterslides and a great kiddie pool. Enjoy the pictures & video.






We swam from 7:30pm to 10:30pm the first night, 7:30am to 7:30pm the next night, slept 10 hours, and swam again from 8:00am to 11:00am on Sunday. There was other stuff, like eating at the Space Aliens Restaurant, shopping, and seeing Toy Story 3 in 3D. And we never had to drive anywhere! It was as good a weekend as we could ask for, a special Father's Day and it will be fun to do again in a few weeks.

No comments: