Last spring I took Sarah with to one of the local comic book conventions, and Erin and Grace went to the Minnesota Children's Museum in St. Paul. Grace raved about it, so when we bought tickets to Disney Princesses on Ice, a stop at MCM was a must on our agenda. And their special program was Legos, so, you know, that's just a bonus for daddy.
The girls had a ball. It was crowded so we passed by a lot before they started digging in. Of course, I had to show them how to work some of the water displays. I'm not afraid to get my hands wet in the name of science!
Danielle and Emily joined us about halfway through so the girls ran all four of us through our paces. Afterwards we went to Mickey's Diner just down the street from MCM and had some great shakes. Or malts.
Lots more pics of the girls today. Erin took about 300 pictures over the weekend. The rest should be up tomorrow! A preview:
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment