Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Fun

We finally had some great weather this weekend, today was 82, and spent a lot of time outside today. Sarah went over and got her friend Ryan, Josh brought out all the toys and turned our backyard into the Land O' Fun. The kids ran threw the sprinkler, flew kites, played in the sandbox, swung (there's a cute photo of Sarah and Ryan on the two person swing) played t-ball and finally had a little picnic. After everyone had a little rest the girls and I went to the elementary school playground to check out the playground. Sarah had a blast and is getting to be quit the little adventurer, Grace of course had to try everything thing her sister did! Now everyone is resting and cooling off!

Of course this blog would be no fun without sharing some photos of our day. Below you will find 43, yes 43, of the 101, yes 101, photos I took. I know you're all laughing at me now, especially you Kris!

Take care!
~Erin


No comments: