Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah First Day of School

Sarah’s first day of school got off to a great start. We dropped her off at daycare and I waited with her for the bus. Her eyes were huge and she had a smile from ear to ear as she got on the bus. I met Josh over at the school and we waited for her bus to arrive. When she got off Josh headed to work making me go in alone....meanie! We got to her room, hung up her coat and backpack, took some pictures, she found her friends and was ready for me to leave. There were no tears (I was choked a bit as I’m sure Josh was too) no clinging to my leg, not even a kiss goodbye, just a “remember to pick me up in the kidstop room” and then back to her friends.


No comments: