Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Schroeders Take Barnesville

It's probably just the fact that we live in a small town, but I have to say, the Barnesville newspaper has been very good to us. Or maybe we're just glory hounds.

First, there was this little bit of surprise holiday cheer for us last Christmas:


Sometime before or after that picture, the paper did an article about the daycare the girls go to, so Sarah was in the paper again. Can you tell she's used to being in her own pictures?

Then, we found this blast from the past Potato Days 2007 in their run up to PD 2008:

The kids got quite involved in PD this year, as we've blogged about previously, so I immediately scanned this week's paper for an appearance of Sarah and Grace in the kiddie parade, or Sarah herself in the pageant or big parade on the Tator Tot float. What I found instead was this:


I gotta say, the Barnesville camera loves the Schroeders! But really, can you blame them?

No comments: