Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miss Grace

I know this last week as been all about Sarah, who would have thought a Kindergartner could be so a busy, and we have not forgotten about Grace. Poor Gracie got the flu on Friday and was sick for four days. She is now back to 100% so I've tried to make up in the photo department.
These first two are of her with a bird feeder that she made at daycare. It's an acorn rolled in peanut butter then rolled in bird seed. I guess the teachers had a hard time keeping the kids from eating the seed once it was rolled in peanut butter.


This next few were taken yesterday morning. She was wide awake at 6:00 am and wanted to watch her Superman. Superman has become her favorite show over the last few weeks. Her daddy is so proud. After she put in Superman (by the way Grace is very independent and has to put in her own movies, turn the TV on and press play) she decided she wanted to read, she grabbed then Entertainment Weekly and climbed on the couch. When I asked her what she was reading she told me it was a comic book. Her father gleamed with pride when I told him this.


This last batch are a few of my favorites from last night. Daddy and Sissy were at swimming lessons so I got out the camera and Grace performed to a standard that would make her sister proud! :-)

No comments: