Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dancing in Detroit Lakes

Well, this should have been our last post of February, but I guess it works as our first post of March. Detroit Lakes had a community dance show, so dance groups from DL, Perham, Pelican Rapids and Barnesville got together for a little show. I have pictures! But not very good ones. I have video! But I can't get it online right now. So, enjoy the slideshow. Sarah is the one on the far left.



Now, in case anyone thinks we forgot that we have another daughter, I'll let you know Grace is alive and well. She's well now, but she had the flu Friday night, so Erin spent most of the night up with her and resting Saturday. That's one of the reasons I didn't get better pictures of Sarah. We'll get some good pictures of Grace when she's feeling better.

No comments: