Sarah started her second session of swimming. I accidentally signed her up a level higher than she was supposed to be in (don't ask, it's only half my fault!) I expected her to quit before her first lesson and prepared to find a spot in the correct level. But, she really tried her best and then some, so she's sticking it out. She will end up repeating this level, but I couldn't be more proud of her for taking it seriously and trying her hardest.
May is starting out fantastic! The weather was warm enough to finally get out and do some yard work. The girls have been making use of their swingset and other outside toys while I do yard work and finish sheetrocking the garage.
The girls did a little video interview for Erin. Sarah talked about some interesting projects she heard she will do as a 2nd grader at Barnesville Elementary.
Grace can be wonderfully outgoing sometimes. Othertimes, not so much.
She may not be outgoing, but she is our little daredevil.
No comments:
Post a Comment