Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Show 2011 - The Lucky Wallet Strikes Again!

Sarah and Grace both performed tonight! See the video!

More importantly, I won a movie basket tonight! Story after the videos if you're interested.





Making a short story out of a long story,  as a paper carrier for the St. Cloud Times, I was allowed to pick a velcro wallet out of a fishbowl with a random amount of cash in it.  Twice, I picked the top prize of $500.  I started using one of the wallets again tonight, and with a mere $5 investment, I won one of the "movie baskets" that they raffle off at the winter performance for Suz Dance to pay for the competitive classes to go to some bigger shows.

It was a great show with lots of talent on display.  I really can't wait to see how well the girls improve from year to year.   Sue is great with all of her girls and Sarah and Grace both enjoy being there.  They both show some great potential and love what they do.  Look forward to more videos for years to come!

No comments: