Our next excursion was at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. It was crazy. Even after all our planning, I forgot how much there was to do on the island, so we ended up not doing a lot of things I had planned, but we still managed to pack in a full day off the ship. I went snorkeling on one part of the beach while the girls played in the sand. I managed to talk Sarah into trying it out, and she loved it until she found out there were actually fish in the water with us! It was still a good time. Erin and I also took a paddleboat out with the girls. They were not thrilled about it, which was kind of funny. Sarah could have stood up in most places we paddled. If we get an opportunity do to this kind of trip again, we'll try to do an extra day on the island.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment