Anyway, as you can see in the first photo the snow drifts are high against the house. In the second there is another pile of snow, some from the front of the garage that Josh shoveled and some from a snow drift. And finally the city is out removing the snow, but it's really windy and possibly still snowing. From what I'm told the roads between here and Fargo and nasty, but once you get past Fargo it's good. Whoever picked to live in this town should be shot....oh wait that was me!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
April 26th 2008
I know I must seem a little obssesed for continuing to post photos of snow. One would think I had never seen the stuff, and in my defense, I never have at the end of April! As you can see from the photos we got at least a foot of snow last night. Josh's cousin got stuck here about 10:30 pm. She was heading to Albany and wasn't able to make it any further. Her and Josh are going to venture out that way later this afternoon. She has a job interview and he's headed to a comic book convention. No rain, sleet, hail or snow will stop him from a comic book convention!! He should work for the post office, I think they have the same motto! As for me and the girls, I'm afraid we will be staying home. Today is my sister-in-laws baby shower. I'm kind of bummed that soon I will be an Aunt for the first time soon and I will miss his shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment