Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birds

Polly and I went out for a walk this afternoon and we saw about a dozen birds just wondering the streets. I felt bad for them, they looked lost. It reminded me of the people you see on the news, just wondering the streets after their house was destroyed, confused by what has happened and were to go next. Good news for the birds is that the snow is melting and patches of grass are visiable for them to eat. After I brought Polly home I went out and took photos, was lucky enough to get a photo of a bird after he found a worm to eat. You can click on the photos below to see them better.


Take care, and enjoy the photos!

Oh and PS - I stand corrected, apparently 12+ inches of snow will stop Josh from attending a comic book convention. And apparently the mail lady, she didn't deliver to our house today. The snow plow left a nice pile of snow in front of our drive/mailbox so she skipped our hourse. I think they need to change their motto to "Not rain, sleet, haul or snow, unless it's in front of your box, will stop us!" Oh, well I'm sure the bills will still be there Monday!




















No comments: