Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Erin gave me permission to add to our family blog, so I figured I'd better post something. We had quite an eventful Mother's Day last Sunday. Erin got a new digital camera a month ago, so she wanted some nice pictures of her with the girls. Sarah and Grace seemed to think that they did enough by making gifts at daycare and were unusually uncooperative. It also could have been a problem with the giblet head behind the camera, but I don't think so.


Then it was off to church. We really like the one we're going to. The pastor did a sermon about getting a speeding ticket that sounded eerily like my recent experience. I guess if I get one ticket every 10 years, I can't complain too much.

And we finished our morning off with a trip to the Galaxy Lounge just north of Barnesville. They had a Mother's Day buffet that was really pretty good. We'll have to start taking people out there when we have visitors.

Erin and Sarah planted some flowers in front and I read. All in all, it was a good day and Erin definitely earned her mothering merit badge.

No comments: