The Empress' New Clothes
I haven’t been taking to many pictures lately. We’ve been so busy that I haven’t even had a chance to think about taking photos. But you know me, I can’t stay away from my camera to long! Over the last week I’ve resumed my shutterbug status and blinded my children (and other peoples children) with my flash. So your blog of the day is of the girls in their new dresses. Marilyn made six new dresses for the girls about a month ago. Sarah is in a dress phase so I picked up some fabric from Hobby Lobby and we put grandma to work. Sarah got four dresses and Grace got two that match two of Sarah’s. I’m not sure how often
Grace will get to wear hers, she’s decided she doesn’t like wearing a diaper and takes it off if she doesn’t have pants on!
Keep checking back, I’ll probably have something to post everyday for the rest of the week!Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment