Sunday was Brody's baptism, Josh & I are his godparents, so I told Sarah she could take some photos while we were up on the alter. Little did I know she was going to unleash her inner paparazzo. The whole time we were up there she was flashing away…..with the camera not her clothes….that is the other child.
Now, I’ll admit I did create the little monster. She’s had a camera in her face since day one, although to be fair on day one it was her father taking photos not me so I’m going to share the blame with him, I just never thought she would enjoy taking photos as much as being in them, after all she is the kid who will ask for a picture or video be taken of her if one hasn’t been taken in a few days.
So below you’ll find some of her work. I’ll have some of my own from baptism tomorrow.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment